We are happy to schedule your canine or feline companion. If you have an emergency with your small animal, bird or reptile, we will attempt to stabilize your pet and refer you to an exotics specialist in town.
You may request an appointment through our Request an Appointment tool or by calling our office and we will do our best to accommodate scheduling your request. Please take the opportunity to print and fill out the Registration Form or prepare to come in 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to fill out the form in our office.
We request that you call any previous veterinary practices your pet has visited and have their history faxed or emailed to our office ahead of your appointment. This will help cut down on check-in wait times and allow us to further assess your reason for visit. If this cannot be done before your appointment, we can call for you and we will work to get the appropriate information as quickly as possible.
Our computerized appointment scheduler allows us to promptly and efficiently schedule appointments. Our receptionists will work with you to accommodate your appointment requests. We will always accept emergencies during our hospital hours. If you feel that your pet is having an emergency, contact us or come in immediately. In the case of a true emergency, we would appreciate any advance notice you can call us with so we can notify our team and prepare for your arrival. Our hospital does not close for lunch, so we are able to accommodate any walk-in appointments or technician services all day.
We offer and categorize our appointments by the following, Monday through Friday:
- Exam Room - Generally 30 minutes for basic preventive care appointments.
- Drop Off - These pets are kenneled and seen in-between our Exam Room appointments.
- Anesthetic - Surgical and dental appointments, pets that may require sedation for radiographs or other examinations. We typically schedule 3-5 each day. See our Surgery and Diagnostics section for more information.
- Boarding and Bath - See our Boarding and Bathing section for more information.
- Technician Services - Examples of technician services would be: pedicures, anal gland expression, bandage change, suture removal and some select vaccines. These services do not require an appointment, though we ask that you call ahead so we are able to prepare for your visit.
Saturday Hours - Walk in Clinic
Our hospital is open 8:00am to 12:00pm each Saturday. We serve ALL appointments on a "first come, first serve" basis, with the exception of critical patients or emergencies. Wait times for Saturday can range anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour. In the case that your pet will need continued care after hours, we will refer you to the Animal Trauma and Emergency Hospital.